Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 42 Broad Road, Oromocto, NB E2V 4J5 |
|Phone number||+1 506-357-9645|
Opening hours Closed now. Tomorrow: 11:00 am — 10:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
Reviews about Griffins Pub & Eatery
- 5 / 5By Meg23 JoyIve been going there since i was a kid. I always had a good time and the staff are nice. 10/10February 23, 2017
- 5 / 5By John TownsendGood food and prices. Located at CFB Gagetown but no need to be part of the Canadian Forces to enjoy. Lots of TVs so a good place to watch the game.January 29, 2017
- 2 / 5By Andrew GilmoreJust had the whole clam special. Not sure if they were jiggling because I bumped the plate or they're trying to get back to the water.
A little under cooked and a very small plate, somewhat disappointing.November 08, 2016
- 4 / 5By Robert MackinnonFriendly staff good food. I enjoy my time there.August 11, 2016
- 1 / 5By Scott ChallisI've spent hundreds of dollars here during my 4 month tasking in Gagetown. I do not have a car with me so Griffin's had been convenient. The advertised free WiFi is a single 5Mbps connection shared accross the entire pub over a lone Linksys EA2500. Average speeds are 100Kbps up and down with a mean latency of 600ms. Essentially unusable for anything other than checking email. I had always brought my own internet connection with me so this didn't affect me.
On the evening of 25 March, 2017, I walked to Griffin's pub for Maritime Saturdays. The walk is typically 28 minutes but as I hadn't eaten yet that day, it was worth the trip. I arrived and took a seat. I arrived at 19:10 and the girl tending the bar told me they a show was starting at 20:00 so if I was there to eat I would have to do so before then. I found a table and sat down. When I asked for a menu, they told me that a show was going on so I couldn't eat there without buying a $15 ticket. I explained to the waitress that I was only there to eat before the show started. She replied only by asking if I wanted to speak to the owner. I obliged. The owner approach my table and, before I could speak, began berating me as if I was trying to steal his silverware. I explained to him that there was nothing posted on the website's event page and that it takes me half an hour to walk there. The owner indicated that he didn't care and "that's how it is". I left hungry and with no intention of returning.
The majority of the staff here had always been polite. However, after my experience meeting the owner, I will not be offering him my patronage, or money, any longer.July 28, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bar Griffins Pub & Eatery
Griffins Pub & Eatery is a restaurant and bar based in Oromocto, New Brunswick. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.