Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 280 Restigouche Road, Oromocto, NB E2V 2G9 |
|Phone number||+1 506-446-9343|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 06:00 am — 10:00 pm
|Sunday|| 06:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 06:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 06:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 06:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 06:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 06:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 06:00 am — 10:00 pm |
Reviews about Tim Hortons
- 5 / 5By Carlo SantaguidaLiterally the cutest, most awkward teenage staff ever. The service was great though.June 20, 2017
- 4 / 5By Dekota FletcherThe service here is good but the parking lot/drive thru set up is horrible. Almost impossible to get in here on busy days. Better off to park beside it and walk over.January 09, 2017
- 3 / 5By Jonathan HendersonGot grounds in my coffee. They replaced it free of charge but it cost me a mouth full of coffee grindsSeptember 21, 2016
- 5 / 5By Tristan MosherAwesome Timmie's, they make the best coffee compared to most other timsAugust 25, 2016
- 4 / 5By Alexander SangsterGood consistent coffee throughout the week with their day time staff, weekend and predominantly younger staff could take notes on how to be more consistent. I have never liked the 'new' style Tim Hortons where they do not make their donuts and other similar products in house from scratch. This location is no different. When visiting later in the evenings they have more empty spaces than full and selection is very limited. My last late night experience I was going through a list of itmes of what I wanted to buy and the answer was a constant "we currently don't have that available", I was so fed up I just said "then help me out here, what do you have" ended up not getting anything.July 07, 2016
Menu of Restaurant, Cafe and Bakery Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a inexpensive restaurant, cafe and bakery based in Oromocto, New Brunswick. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.